Dan Abramov asked his Twitter audience: “What would you want the React team to focus on in the next 6 months? Reply with a new thing, or Iike existing replies”. This request inspired a massive thread of a few hundred tweets…
Should I use MobX over Redux? When, why and whom should try MobX?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83v8cdvGfeA - Understanding MobX vs Redux (4min)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76FRrbY18Bs - Preethi Kasireddy - MobX vs Redux: Comparing the Opposing Paradigms - React Conf 2017 (25m)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVwMkrL2n0 - Comparing Redux and MobX with two CTO’s and React experts (1h17m)
pnpm - fast, disk space efficient package manager, drop-in replacement for npm.
- React Amsterdam 2017
- Hacker News readers as Progressive Web Apps written in React, Preact, Svelte, Vue, Angular and viperHTML
- TodoMVC for the RealWorld™ — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNBNS7NRGKMHxfm0CcYNuINLdRw7r4a9M - React Amsterdam 2017 playlist
- https://youtu.be/3J9EJrvqOiM?list=PLNBNS7NRGKMHxfm0CcYNuINLdRw7r4a9M - Complexity: Divide and Conquer
Analyzing React’s Source Code for Type Mismatch Operations with a new Babel plugin: Runtyper.
Mark Erikson, one of Redux contributors, has published an article in his Idiomatic Redux series: “The Tao of Redux, Part 1 - Implementation and Intent.” Thoughts on what Redux requires, how Redux is intended to be used, and what is possible with Redux.
Preact - Fast 3kB alternative to React with the same ES6 API. My experience.
React 15.5 released, Andrew Clark on reactiflux, React London 2017, Twitter mobile PWA, codesandbox.io
The next version of JSX proposals.
React Fiber is an ongoing reimplementation of React’s core algorithm. It is the culmination of over two years of research by the React team.